Replica Rolex Daytona Orologi

mercoledì 2 novembre 2016

Echowatch.us Review: (Near) Perfect Replica Watches!


ecowatch.us
If you're tired of reading reviews about sites that let you down, I have some good news! My experience at Echowatch.us was really positive, which surprised me a bit since I hardly knew anything about them before I ordered. I guess all my bad online shopping experiences have made me a bit cynical! But thankfully, these guys have restored my faith in the world of replica.

Quality: Are These Watches Any Good?
I decided to try one of their Rolex replica watches, a Submariner with Japanese movement. Nearly everything was spot on – the weight felt good, the size and spacing was great, the only issue was that the luminescent dot was missing from the 12 o'clock position. It's a small thing, but it makes a big difference because it's one of the distinguishing characteristics of these watches.
replica rolex watch
The Site: Usability and Design
This is a good looking site with a smart layout and structure – I was impressed! Things weren't picture perfect though – their english isn't the best, but it's at least understandable so that's no big deal. The more concerning thing is that their photos are taken from other sites. While that certainly made me a bit suspicious, I liked what I saw enough to give these guys a chance.
Service: Is Their Staff Any Good?
No live chat or phone here, but the good news is that they reply to emails in a timely fashion, usually within a day or two. They are pretty helpful and gladly answered a few questions I had about my watch before I placed my order.
Shipping: Is It Fast and Reliable?
At a little over three weeks this package didn't arrive quite as fast as I would have liked, but to be fair the delay seemed to be at Chinese customs, which didn't really have anything to do with them. I had a tracking number, so I was able to follow my parcel and see where it was getting held up.
Return Policy: Is It Reasonable?
For $20 I was able to have the dot replaced by a jeweler, and that was much simpler and cheaper than trying to send it back. If there had been bigger problems, their site says you have 7 days to return the watch and 14 days to exchange it.
The Bottom Line
I can only speak for their Rolex replica watches, but other than the one issue they seem like they have some pretty good merchandise. Decent prices, decent service – I would probably give these guys a B+. Not bad, considering I'm a pretty strict marker!
vedere di piu replicas rolex e Chopard Xtravaganza

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento